Looking to raise funds for your charitable cause? Not a nonprofit? No problem.
Global Impact wants to help you raise money for your cause. As a leader in growing global philanthropy, we know a thing or two about what it takes to run a nonprofit — and, it’s a lot of work. We are here to make that process easier by serving as your fiscal sponsor. Whether you plan to become a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization or are looking for an alternative solution to receive funding, fiscal sponsorship through Global Impact can provide an accessible, efficient and affordable solution for seeking grants and soliciting tax-deductible donations.
We work with over 30 organizations to provide support for raising funds.
Wherever you are located, our fiscal sponsorship program can be a solution for you. To begin the conversation, start by filling out our Fiscal Sponsorship Registration form. Our fiscal projects generally fall into one of the following categories:
International organizations seeking to raise funds in the United States
A U.S. foundation or charitable entity that does not have its own 501(c)(3) status
A foundation or corporation that wants to grant internationally
A one-time project, event or collaboration that will raise collective funds
B CORPORATION FUNDING
A B Corporation looking to receive corporate, foundation or grant dollars
DAF GIVING CIRCLES
Giving circles that use our no-minimum donor-advised fund, Growfund
What does fiscal sponsorship through Global Impact include?
Global Impact’s fiscal sponsorship program offers many benefits that other fiscal sponsors simply don't have the resources or infrastructure to provide. Here are just a few of the benefits that make our program special:
- Donation processing for credit cards, e-checks, checks, wire transfer, in-kind gifts, stocks and securities, and donor-advised funds
- Foundation funding applications
- Vetting requirements
- Accounts payable/invoice processing for vendor payments
- Requesting disbursement for program-related expenses
- Monthly financial reporting
- Provision of donor tax receipts
- Global Impact is legally registered as a charity to fundraise in all 50 states and in the U.K., Canada, Australia and Vietnam.
Our job is to give you the tools to raise money and bring your mission to life.