Global Impact Case Study – International Monetary Fund
- The International Monetary Fund was looking to enhance their campaign strategy and marketing materials to increase awareness and engagement.
- Their team was interested in exploring volunteer opportunities for employees and sought to increase support for those devastated by disasters around the world.
- Helped to launch the IMF’s employee ambassador program, which included supporting recruitment and conducting training.
- Resourced team with communication tools such as photography, success stories, and impact statements that coincided with their campaign theme.
- Identified opportunities and established a year-round calendar for volunteer partnerships that celebrated MLK day of service, International Women’s Day, and support for child refugees and education.
- Established restricted funds for disaster response to coincide with the existing gift-matching policy, ensuring that employees could receive the maximum match and increasing support for the victims of disasters.
- Within the first two years of the ambassador program, interest doubled from around 50 to 100 IMF employees, with a very high return rate of ambassadors year to year.
- Conducted three volunteer engagements with the IMF that coincided with international days in 2018: building 2,000 hygiene kits for Hurricane Maria survivors, compiling 2,500 women’s hope kits and packing 750 backpacks for child refugees.
- Increased participation in the ambassador program by 88% since launch.
To achieve results like these, reach out to us here.