Updated April 16, 2020
As COVID-19 continues to spread around the world and within our communities, Global Impact is committed to the health and safety of our staff, partners and their loved ones. We are especially attuned to this unprecedented situation affecting our local communities, as well as the individuals at the heart of our mission – the world’s most vulnerable. As our team works to support our partners across the nonprofit and private sectors, we have compiled information into one central location for easy access to the resources most relevant to your needs. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions or concerns – we are here to help you meet your objectives now and into the future.
- Read how your company can respond to COVID-19
- Learn about Employee Assistance Programs
- Listen to a webinar from March 25 on launching an Employee Assistance Program
- Adopt the Coronavirus Outbreak Fund for your employees to support charities responding domestically and around the world
- Learn how Global Impact can support nonprofits to adopt a COVID-19 lens and ensure funding sustainability in this challenging time.
- Read or listen to an interview of Scott Jackson, Global Impact president and CEO, from the Charity Charge Show: Covid-19 and Nonprofits
- Learn from Geneva Global’s Nathaniel Heller on ways to approach this pandemic: The Strategic Philanthropist’s Approach to COVID-19.
Global Impact’s Operational Response
For the health of our employees and as part of our efforts to minimize community spread, Global Impact has limited business travel and our offices closed beginning March 13. All staff will telework until further notice. Fortunately, we are well positioned to continue our services virtually and do not expect any major disruptions to our work. Other implications are as follows:
- While we enjoy hosting our partners and opening our office space for use, we will temporarily refrain from this practice.
- Staff will communicate with their respective partner contacts to transfer in-person meetings to a virtual forum and we encourage our partners to do the same.
- Contingencies are in place to send and receive business mail and packages.
Due to the fluctuating nature of this situation, we will continue to monitor and adjust operational procedures as needed.
Coronavirus Outbreak Fund
Looking for a way to step up while you’re staying in? Give to the Coronavirus Outbreak Fund to support charities in our alliance who are responding domestically and internationally to the pandemic.