Global Impact released its 2020 Annual Report, featuring key accomplishments from fiscal year 2020. The organization continued to work closely with private, nonprofit and public sector partners on charitable ventures that inspire greater giving and maximize social impact. A few highlights include:
- Unveiling a new brand identity, including the launch of a new website and the Give Global Blog.
- Combining the organization with Geneva Global to expand its philanthropic services and reach.
- Responding to COVID-19 with support for the nonprofit and private sectors in the face of the pandemic, including launching the COVID-19 Relief Fund and releasing the COVID-19 Regulatory and Response Matrix and Summary Report.
- Generating over $16 million in raised and influenced contributions for our Charity Alliance.
- Supporting the Combined Federal Campaign through multiple Outreach Coordinator roles, resulting in more than $50 million raised for those in need.
- Expanding Employee Assistance Program work to help partners assist employees through tough times.
- Benefitting more than 66,000 out-of-school children in Uganda and Ethiopia through the Speed School program.
For more details, read the 2020 Annual Report.