- ALIMA (The Alliance for International Medical Action) is a medical humanitarian aid organization providing high-quality healthcare to populations in crises.
- ALIMA needed to obtain a charitable license in Washington, D.C., to be eligible to participate in the World Bank Community Connections Campaign to increase their workplace giving fundraising potential.
- Assisted the organization in understanding the Washington, D.C., solicitation laws and the necessary documents needed to obtain a charitable license.
- Worked with three regulatory offices to acquire three different licenses in a short amount of time.
- Supported the organization in the application process for the World Bank Community Connections Campaign to successful completion.
- Procured the necessary licensees from Washington, D.C., to solicit in a short amount of time.
- Secured participation in the World Bank Community Connections Campaign working with the campaign coordinator on the necessary required documents for eligibility.
- Raised brand awareness of the organization within the World Bank Community Connections Campaign and increased the potential for unrestricted revenue through participation in this key campaign.
To achieve results like these, reach out to us here.