Global Impact Case Study – Migrant Offshore Aid Station (MOAS)
- Migrant Offshore Aid Station (MOAS), the first organization dedicated exclusively to professional search and rescue operations for migrant boats in the Mediterranean Sea, wanted to reach more donors by expanding their fundraising reach to the United States.
- MOAS needed a partner to serve as their fiscal sponsor and strategic advisor on communication and partnership outreach.
- Served as MOAS’s U.S.-based fiscal sponsor, to solicit and accept tax-deductible gifts from U.S. donors, including individuals, corporations, and foundations.
- Established an online donation platform and processed gifts from donors worldwide.
- Expanded partnership to include advisory services to develop their value proposition, communications strategy, and deliver foundation prospecting and outreach.
- Expanded donor potential and provided fiscal sponsorship services so the client could focus on dedicating their staffing resources to save more lives.
- Raised more than $1.5 million in the first six months of partnership through the custom donation platform and processed gifts from 75 countries; have raised nearly $3.5 million over four years of partnership.
"Beyond Global Impact’s financial services, their strategic support has allowed MOAS to make crucial contacts and be represented on international forums. Global Impact’s services and support have been key in furthering our mission to assist the world's most vulnerable communities around the world." – Regina Catrambone, co-founder and director, MOAS
To achieve results like these, reach out to us here.