Global Impact supported us in every aspect of our fundraising operation. From strategic insight, to rolling up their sleeves, and calling lapsed donors. We couldn’t have gotten this far in one year without the dedicated support of their team.
-Lois Quam, Pathfinder CEO
- Pathfinder International, an international nonprofit focused on ensuring quality health care for women and girls, has worked to increase access to sexual and reproductive health and rights and promote healthy pregnancies around the globe since 1957. Today, they work in 19 countries, and have over 900 employees with 90% working in the communities they serve.
- With a strong base of government contracts and grants, Pathfinder sought Global Impact’s assistance in diversifying its individual fundraising base and reaching new donors.
- With an eye toward attracting and stewarding new donors, Global Impact conducted a comprehensive analysis of Pathfinder’s fundraising operations and tactics, including: a database analysis, a review of digital marketing, the annual appeal program, major gifts and planned giving.
- At the conclusion of our assessment, we provided a fundraising diversification strategy and actionable development plan to maximize philanthropic revenue, including increased program awareness to reinvigorate support across donor segments.
- We then worked alongside Pathfinder staff, to implement the strategic development plan through 2019, including forming and facilitating a Development Action Team among Board members, launching an integrated Father’s Day Campaign and revamping Pathfinder’s strategy to maximize participation on Giving Tuesday.
- Implemented tiered major gift strategies to diversify funding for programs that expand access to quality health services for women and girls.
- Reorganized a permanent charitable giving team to ensure long-term sustainability
- Launched three annual campaigns, including a Giving Tuesday campaign that raised over $120,000, resulting in Pathfinder International exceeding their $3.5 million annual revenue goal.