Global Impact is pleased to announce the release of our 2019 Annual Report. Over the last fiscal year, Global Impact continued to work closely with private, nonprofit and public sector partners on charitable ventures that inspire greater giving and maximize social impact.
Some of the accomplishments highlighted in the report include:
- Raising or influencing $127 million, including $15.9 million for our 97 international Charity Alliance partners.
- Being named a recipient of the Center for Nonprofit Advancement’s 2018 Board Leadership Award.
- Implementing the “Why #GiveGlobal?” campaign to encourage individuals and businesses to engage globally through donating, advocating and volunteering.
- Releasing a new report with KPMG LLP, the “2018 Giving Global Matrix: Tax, Fiduciary and Philanthropic Requirements,” which provides a snapshot of tax laws across 60 countries and how they impact philanthropic giving.
- Providing fiscal sponsorship for 33 domestic and international charitable entities seeking to fundraise in the United States.
- Deploying fundraising strategies with Action Against Hunger that accelerated pipeline development, engaged leadership and launched new development programs.
- Providing critical leadership for the 2018 Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) as the National Marketing Outreach Coordinator and helping to raise more than $52 million as the Outreach Coordinator for nine regional campaigns.
- Distributing more than $450,000 to over 250 charities from individuals and giving circles using Growfund, Global Impact’s no minimum contribution donor-advised fund platform.
…And more. For more details, please reference our 2019 Annual Report.