ECPAT-USA: Shine A Light On Slavery Day- ECPAT-1 of 16 Global Partners
END IT MOVEMENT
Millions are trapped, trafficked, exploited, and enslaved around the world. Join ECPAT-USA and #ENDITMOVEMENT today, Thursday, February 7, 2019, in raising awareness of these continued global atrocities.
Each year, thousands come together on social media to shine a light on trafficking and exploitation. We're asking for your help to make this light brighter than ever before.
TAKE ACTION TODAY
- Draw red ❌'s on your hands, snap a photo or video and upload it to social media.
- Check out our #ENDIT toolkit for sample posts.
- Be sure to tag @ECPATUSA. Post early for the chance to be featured on one of our social accounts.
- Spread the word! Mobilize your office, classroom, or followers to join you in fighting trafficking.
- Afterward, continue to follow us for the latest updates on the fight to end the exploitation of children and learn how you can get involved.
ECPAT-USA is the leading policy organization in the United States seeking to end the commercial sexual exploitation of children through awareness, advocacy, policy, and legislation. Join us.