Engage your employees on Red Nose Day this May 24
For the fourth year in a row, Global Impact is supporting employee engagement within U.S. corporations through Red Nose Day.
On May 24, workplaces, families and communities across the U.S. will come together to end child poverty, one nose at a time. Red Nose Day is all about making it fun to make a difference for children who need our help the most. The goal is to end child poverty and create a world where every child in the US and abroad is safe, healthy, educated and empowered.
Since 2015, Red Nose Day in the U.S. has raised over $100 million and has positively impacted the lives of over 8 million children in all 50 states and Puerto Rico, as well as 34 countries worldwide. Programs funded by Red Nose Day have helped to provide:
• Over 32 million meals for hungry American children.
• Educational support for over 850,000 children in the U.S. and abroad.
• Essential medical services for over 6.7 million children in the U.S. and abroad.
• Care for over 60,000 homeless children and young people in the U.S. and abroad.
Sharing a laugh brings people together. Your company can easily integrate Red Nose Day into its spring calendar and capture some incredible benefits.
• The Red Nose Day employee engagement model offers opportunities for employees to improve teamwork, work across departments, and enhance leadership skills, along with fostering relationships between branches, and boosting morale.
• Empower your employees to have a direct hand in social change.
• Support the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals to end childhood poverty by 2030.
For your employee engagement activities, we do the work, and you take the credit!
• Individualized support from our team to yours throughout the campaign.
• Fundraising toolkits to launch and organize your campaign (check out digital toolkits here).
• Turnkey solutions to make your campaign as easy and effective as possible.
From now until June 3, Red Noses will be on sale at a Walgreens near you! To join the fun, contact us at [email protected].