Global Impact stands in the gap to serve partners, donors and those in need
2017 Annual Report released
ALEXANDRIA, Va., Dec. 13, 2017 – Global Impact, whose mission is to build partnerships and resources for the world’s most vulnerable people, today released its fiscal year 2017 Annual Report, which outlines the organization’s achievements, such as helping its more than 100 international charity partners raise $22.6 million in funds. The report’s theme of “standing in the gap” speaks to the ways in which Global Impact bridges generosity and need.
- Helping our more than 100 international charity partners raise $22.6 million in funds.
- Raising more than $54.5 million in 2016 for thousands of charities through its four administered Combined Federal Campaigns, and continuing its role through implementation of the 2017 campaign.
- Partnering with CARDONE Industries for the last two years to administer the CARDONE Employee Care Fund, a program that has supported employees who have experienced financial hardship with more than $350,000 in assistance.
- Increasing visibility for global philanthropy through thought leadership roles at events across the country.
- Enhancing its proprietary tool Growfund, a platform that operates like a 401(k) plan or a personal foundation to help people at any income level support their favorite charities.
- Promoting the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the work of some of our charity partners through the release of President and CEO Scott Jackson’s book, “Take Me with You,” which tells the story of Jackson’s life and highlights his personal philosophy of making a choice to live in a way that improves life for others.
About Global Impact
Global Impact is a leader in growing global philanthropy. The organization builds partnerships and raises resources that help the world’s most vulnerable people by providing integrated, partner-specific advisory and backbone services; workplace fundraising and representation; campaign design, marketing and implementation for workplace and signature fundraising campaigns; and fiscal agency and technology services. Global Impact works with more than 300 public and private sector workplace giving campaigns to generate funding for an alliance of more than 100 international charities. Through strategic council and implementation support, Global Impact equips nonprofits, public sector and private sector organizations to achieve their philanthropic goals. The organization also leads national marketing efforts for the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), and serves as Outreach Coordinator for the Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area (CFCNCA), the Combined Federal Campaign-Overseas (CFC-O) and three other CFC zones across the United States. Since 1956, Global Impact has generated more than $1.8 billion to help the world’s most vulnerable people.