[email protected] Opens Registration for 2019 Employee Engagement Summit
ALEXANDRIA, Va., Feb. 21, 2019 - Registration is now open for the 18th Annual [email protected] Employee Engagement Summit on June 12-13, 2019, in New York City. This two-day peer-to-peer event brings together corporate citizenship and employee engagement professionals to learn and network, share promising practices, discuss the latest trends, and create greater social impact together.
“The [email protected] Summit offers something that CSR professionals cannot find at any other gathering focused on CSR: the ability to connect the issues our companies face with practical, applicable solutions that will make a difference in supporting employees, brand and most importantly culture,” said Michael S. Carren, summit chair and head of corporate social responsibility at The Guardian Life Insurance Company. “Whether you are new to the field or a seasoned professional, [email protected] gives you the opportunity to interact with and learn from other leaders in the field. I am proud to have been affiliated with this event for over a decade and have taken so much of what I have learned through the conference back to my professional practice with great results.”
Through interactive sessions and breakouts, the summit provides a forum for learning and effective practice exchange to engage the most pressing challenges facing today’s CSR professionals.
The 2019 Advisory Council include:
- Tiffany Calderon, Senior Manager at Best Buy
- Michael Carren, Vice President and Head of Corporate Social Responsibility at The Guardian Life Insurance Company (Chair)
- Erin Gollhofer, Global CSR Consultant at Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Anita Whitehead, Principal at KPMG, Corporate Citizenship Service Practice
- Jerome Tennille, Manager, Volunteerism at Marriott International
- Matthew Nelson, Corporate Vice President at New York Life Insurance
- Dezarie Mayers, Senior Manager, Corporate Responsibility at Pfizer
- Heather Lofkin Wright, Responsible Business Leadership Director at PwC US
- Katherine Friesz, Executive Director at Winnebago Foundation and Corporate Responsibility at Winnebago Industries
This year’s themes include how to align your corporate brand with social and employee activism, integrating business goals with CSR, measuring and demonstrating impact, the latest trends in employee engagement, the new frontiers of diversity and inclusion, and more. The lineup of speakers and program is forthcoming. For more information, visit Charitiesatwork.org.
Thank you to our Summit Lunch sponsor, The Guardian Life Insurance Company, Gold sponsors Best Buy and New York Life Insurance Company, and media sponsor 3BL. Limited sponsorship opportunities are still available. For more information, please contact Amanda at [email protected].
About [email protected]
[email protected] (Charities at Work) bridges the corporate and nonprofit sectors to achieve greater social impact. [email protected] is an alliance of three nonprofit organizations – Community Health Charities, EarthShare and Global Impact – that collectively represent more than 3,000 of the leading health, environmental, international development, and community nonprofits making a difference in the U.S. and around the world today. These nonprofits exist to facilitate interaction and partnership between charities, companies, and their employees for meaningful outcomes and impact for all.
Community Health Charities