Approximately $22.6 Million Raised by Global Impact for its Members through Workplace Giving Campaigns in Fiscal Year 2017
- Agora Partnerships, striving to accelerate the shift to a more sustainable, equitable and abundant world that supports entrepreneurs intentionally working to create social impact.
- EcoHealth Alliance, leading cutting-edge research into the critical connections between human and wildlife health and delicate ecosystems.
- Global Health Council, supporting and connecting advocates, implementers and stakeholders around global health priorities worldwide and acting as the collaborative voice of the global health community.
- Human Rights Watch, defending the rights of people worldwide. Scrupulously investigating abuses, exposing the facts widely, and pressuring those with power to respect rights and secure justice.
- Interaction, acting as a platform for global change, a pathway to global progress.
- Pink Ribbon Red Ribbon, helping women access preventive care and treatment for cervical and breast cancers where the need is greatest.
- Seed Programs International, providing quality vegetable seed, expertise, and training resources to help impoverished people become self-sufficient and healthy.
- ZanaAfrica Foundation, supporting adolescent girls in Kenya to stay in school by delivering reproductive health education and sanitary pads.
About Global Impact
Global Impact is a leader in growing global philanthropy. The organization builds partnerships and raises resources that help the world’s most vulnerable people by providing integrated, partner-specific advisory and backbone services; workplace fundraising and representation; campaign design, marketing and implementation for workplace and signature fundraising campaigns; and fiscal agency and technology services. Global Impact works with more than 300 public and private sector workplace giving campaigns to generate funding for an alliance of more than 100 international charities. Through strategic council and implementation support, Global Impact equips private sector and nonprofit organizations to achieve their philanthropic goals. The organization also has served as an administrator for the Combined Federal Campaign for more than 20 years, including the two largest campaigns in the National Capital Area (CFCNCA) and Overseas (CFC-O). Global Impact continues to serve in this role, as well as the campaign’s national marketing strategist and implementation partner. Since 1956, Global Impact has generated more than $1.8 billion to help the world’s most vulnerable people.