Manager, Fundraising & Partnerships
The Manager is a key role on the Partner Solutions team, Fundraising & Partnerships Line of Business. S/he is responsible for ensuring the success of nonprofit and private sector clients, and in collaboration with the Senior Director supporting business development efforts. The Manager will have the opportunity to work with a diverse and exciting client portfolio, with integrated teams and skillsets to influence philanthropy. The work is fast-paced and the culture is conducive for growth. The Manager will also provide support on the development and execution of new products and services that will be introduced in the marketplace. The position will serve as a strategic team member or lead on client engagements, communicating with clients on a regular basis and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Provide project management and maintenance of client engagements.
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks, goals and deadlines for the Fundraising & Partnerships team and clients.
- Support resource development goals and strategy, including fundraising diversification, the fundraising life-cycle (identification, cultivation, recognition, stewardship)
- Support targeted marketing/value proposition efforts for nonprofit clients., including development of communications strategy including digital and social media strategy.
- Lead deliverables on client accounts including internal and external analyses (prospect research, benchmarking, strategic planning for fundraising and the organization, marketing plans, staff and Board assessments).
- Manage client deliverables, check-in meetings, and day-to-day interactions with clients.
- Support creation of a pipeline of nonprofit partners and clients.
- Support revenue generation strategies for potential non-profit partners and clients.
- Develop proposals and scopes of work for potential clients.
- Develop collateral and pitch materials for potential clients.
- Provide support for integrated business development team meetings.
Global Impact Support
- Maintain records in SharePoint and Salesforce on all client relationships maintained by the Manager.
- Lead and effectively manage special projects and initiatives.
- Identify and implement innovative and creative approaches to processes and products.
- Provide management, coaching and mentoring of junior staff.
- Contribute to overall culture and innovation at Global Impact.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, master’s preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in fundraising with project management and administration skills. Non-profit consulting experience preferred.
- Knowledge of international and humanitarian affairs, nonprofit/INGO management, philanthropic and/or international development funding landscape preferred.
- A strong customer service orientation with the ability to interact with a variety of internal and external professionals.
- Strong critical thinking and analytic skills.
- Ability to develop and manage team processes to meet client goals and steward collaborative success for the Global Impact team.
- Must be creative and flexible to work in an innovative and hands-on environment geared toward problem-solving.
- Able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines with a focus on results and outcomes.
- Ability to work independently; think ahead and present solutions.
- Communicate effectively both orally and through written word.
- Well-organized with strong attention to detail.
- Reasonable ability to travel and work outside of normal business hours when needed.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Salesforce knowledge a plus.
Interested candidates—To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume, with salary expectations and history to Human Resources at [email protected].
About Global Impact
Global Impact, a nonprofit organization, works on charitable ventures to inspire greater giving. We serve as a trusted advisor, intermediary and implementing partner across the private, nonprofit and public sectors. Through these partnerships, we have raised nearly $2 billion for causes such as disaster relief and global development. Our expertise includes fundraising and partnerships, employee engagement and corporate social responsibility (CSR), and finance and business services. Learn more at charity.org.