Fundraising Coordinator, Campaign Engagement
The Fundraising Coordinator supports the Campaign Engagement team. They work closely with the Campaign Engagement team to achieve their goals, which include growing current employee giving revenue as well as generating new sources of employee giving revenue. The Coordinator manages relationships with partner charities and campaigns; coordinates and facilitates internal projects; manages the donor database; supports donor cultivation; generates reports; and conducts prospect research.
- Manages relationships with a select group of Charity Alliance members, developing individual strategies to increase their workplace giving revenue and providing support throughout their execution.
- Represents Global Impact and its partner organizations at campaign events such as charity fairs and speaking engagements.
- Develops and implements a donor outreach campaign supporting Global Impact’s high impact funds and disaster relief program.
- Planning and delivering external and internal communications in various formats
- Developing communications plans
- Email templates
- Annual partnership reports
- PPT presentations
- Blog content
- Large email and direct mail campaigns
- Analyzes and synthesizes campaign and other industry data to support a range of reports guiding strategy and future revenue generation.
- Compiles and prepares marketing material kits for partners.
- Leads and effectively manages special projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years experience in fundraising, special events, or donor services, preferably in a member services or nonprofit environment.
- Capability to work independently; a self-starter and action oriented.
- Strong critical thinking and analytic expertise.
- Must be creative and innovative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to be an effective team player.
- Experience supporting digital marketing and content generation to support fundraising efforts.
- A strong customer service orientation with the capability to interact with variety of internal and external professionals and both orally and through written word.
- Able to manage multiple projects, strict timelines and adhere to deadlines with a focus on results.
- Strong writing skills.
- Agility and flexibility to meet organizational requirements.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite experience required, including database experience.
- Well organized with strong administrative expertise and outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience with marketing tools such as MailChimp or Vertical Response strongly preferred.
- Interest in nonprofit, global philanthropy and international relief & development preferred.
- Prior experience with SharePoint and Salesforce strongly preferred.
Interested candidates—To apply for this position, please send your cover letter, resume and a writing sample to Human Resources at [email protected].
About Global Impact
Global Impact, a nonprofit organization, works on charitable ventures to inspire greater giving. We serve as a trusted advisor, intermediary and implementing partner across the private, nonprofit and public sectors. Through these partnerships, we have raised nearly $2 billion for causes such as disaster relief and global development. Our expertise includes fundraising and partnerships, employee engagement and corporate social responsibility (CSR), and finance and business services. Learn more at charity.org.