Campaign Engagement Fundraising Intern
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, intern who is eager to learn about fundraising and campaign management at a nonprofit organization. You would be working with the Campaign Engagement team who is responsible for the fundraising, marketing and communication efforts at Global Impact to promote a charity alliance with nearly 100 international charities such as Habitat for Humanity International, Save the Children and World Vision. The ideal candidate will learn to analyze and write compelling content and gain experience in data analytics, fundraising, donor communications, volunteer and event management, and campaign management.
- Support various data analysis and benchmarking projects to assess fundraising, marketing efforts, giving trends, etc.
- Support Global Impact’s fundraising and marketing platforms.
- Conduct prospect and innovation research.
- Review employee assistance applications.
- Conduct research on critical humanitarian issues pertaining to Global Impact’s High Impact Funds and assist with related website updates.
- Draft and edit internal and external communications.
- Organize digital charity assets, including success stories and photos.
- Provide support for client fundraising and education opportunities, including virtual events hosted at various corporate offices and federal agencies.
- Conduct data management tasks in Salesforce.com and other internal systems.
- Other duties as required.
- Current degree seeking student pursuing a bachelor’s degree; prefer to have major focused on business, marketing or finance.
- Eager to learn and accepts constructive feedback.
- Experience with data analysis; Strong proficiency in Microsoft excel.
- Ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines; strong organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing needs and think critically.
- Outstanding attention to detail and excellent business writing and grammar skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficiency with full Microsoft suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Orientation, project training and attendance to external conferences.
- Participation in company-wide trainings, lunch and learn events and all staff meetings.
- The internship would be 30-40 hours a week with a minimum of three-month commitment starting in May 2021, stipend of $1,000 per month.
- The intern will be invited to make a presentation of his or her work to executive team members and other staff, which will serve as a capstone project for the internship.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with “Campaign Engagement Fundraising Intern” in the subject line. Only complete applications will be considered.
About Global Impact
Global Impact works on charitable ventures to inspire greater giving. We serve as a trusted advisor, intermediary and implementing partner across the private, nonprofit and public sectors. Through these partnerships, we have raised nearly $2 billion for causes such as disaster relief and global development. Global Impact’s reach and services are complemented by the work of our subsidiary company, Geneva Global.
Learn more about Global Impact at charity.org.