Associate Director - Specialist
This position is responsible for managing the implementation of the Combined Federal Campaign within a designated zone. This position requires the qualified candidate to be a self-starter who can multi-task in a fast paced environment, working independently as well as with other members of the team and staff. The Associate Director - Specialist will work with the Regional Director, Associate Directors, other zone staff members, and campaign workers within the zone to achieve campaign goals and is responsible for customer service, project management, stewardship and meeting all assigned contract deliverables.
- Serve as the primary staff contact for all assigned agencies within the zone.
- Develop relationships with department and agency leadership, campaign managers, campaign committee members and other key staff for all assigned agencies.
- Support the identification, recruitment, training and ongoing management of campaign workers within assigned agencies. Follow up with agency heads, LFCC members and other agency contacts to ensure an agency campaign manager is identified and trained for each assigned agency.
- In collaboration with the Regional Director and zone staff, support the implementation of the campaign plan for the zone to include strategies to increase participation and overall giving for the zone overall and the top ten agencies within the zone.
- In collaboration with the Associate Director, schedule meetings with agency heads from all assigned agencies identified in the zone campaign plan as top agencies.
- Maintain updated contact database for all assigned agencies.
- Execute on-site and web-based LE, coordinator and keyworker trainings.
- Provide ongoing support for agency coordinators to include motivation, recognition, and ongoing strategy development.
- Support all zone staff as a backup point of contact as needed.
- Monitor the helpdesk daily and respond to inquiries as requested.
- Ensure departments and agencies order and receive supplies and awards. Review and approve all supplies orders for assigned agencies.
- Support campaign volunteers in planning agency events including arranging for charity speakers and planning charity fairs.
- Provide on-site staff support for all large scale events.
- Work with the Regional Director and zone staff to develop and implement an awards program that recognizes the accomplishes of all agencies in the zone.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attend campaign events and speak on behalf of the CFC. Take photos for posting to social media and website.
- Implement weekly motivational communication with campaign worker corps.
- Prepare campaign metrics and reports to track progress toward achieving deliverables.
- Submit weekly templated report on campaign activities to the Regional Director.
Skills and abilities:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Customer service focus is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an effective team player.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize; must be organized.
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Solid computer skills with the ability to learn new online platforms quickly
- Able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines with a focus on results
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels to achieve significant results.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Must be available to travel.
- MS Office suite experience.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in nonprofit, federal service, project management, fundraising, sales, and/or training.
- Experience supervising volunteers a plus.
- Prior CFC Experience a plus
- Must be able to pass a background and credit check
Interested candidates—To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume, with salary expectations and history to Human Resources at [email protected].
About Global Impact
Global Impact, a nonprofit organization, works on charitable ventures to inspire greater giving. We serve as a trusted advisor, intermediary and implementing partner across the private, nonprofit and public sectors. Through these partnerships, we have raised nearly $2 billion for causes such as disaster relief and global development. Our expertise includes fundraising and partnerships, employee engagement and corporate social responsibility (CSR), and finance and business services. Global Impact’s reach and services are complemented by the work of our subsidiary company, Geneva Global. Learn more at charity.org.