Associate, Charity Services
The Associate, Charity Services is the internal and external facing relationship manager for charities across all lines of Global Impact business. The Charity Services team supports various aspects of the workplace giving campaign cycle, including initiation of the cycle and collaboration across departments to meet our goals and the organization’s goals.
The Associate, Charity Services is responsible for coordination of annual charity certifications and of campaign application and state registration processes. The Associate also organizes and updates application materials, prepares and compiles applications, proofs and edits documents, and implements quality assurance controls with an attention to detail and a focus on stellar customer service. Additionally, the Associate collaborates within a team environment on priority projects that are intended to streamline current processes.
The Associate, Charity Services provides overall support of the Global Impact charity services business offering as well as to the Director, Charity Services.
- Prepares and completes campaign applications; meeting application deadlines and maintaining communication with the Director, Charity Services on any progress or issues that arise in the process.
- Coordinates and manages the state registration process for an assigned group of clients; this includes submitting registration forms, working with regulatory offices, and meeting customer service needs.
- Coordinates and manages the annual charity partnership certification eligibility review in order to ensure that all requirements are met. (for an assigned group of clients/charities)
- Collaborates with assigned charity members on strategic planning for the workplace giving campaign season.
- Maintains and understands policies and procedures/requirements for workplace giving campaigns.
- Maintain records retention with regards to campaign applications, charity information and recertification on an annual basis.
- Cultivates positive relationships with staff at our charity partners (our clients) to enable the on time completion of certifications and campaign applications and timely response for “Action Item” requests.
- Collaborates with Charity Services colleagues on various processes and projects.
- Accepts additional assignments, serves on task forces and completes special projects, as needed.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years experience in an administrative capacity, preferably in a member services or charity environment.
- Experience examining and applying regulatory policies and procedures, familiarity with non-profit financial and organizing documents, i.e. IRS Form 990, financial statements, articles of incorporation, is preferred.
- Interest in international relief and development preferred.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to be an effective team player.
- Customer service focus is essential.
- Ability to manage strict timelines and adhere to deadlines; strong organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite experience required, including database experience.
- Prior experience with SharePoint and Salesforce strongly preferred.
Interested candidates—To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources at [email protected].
About Global Impact
Global Impact, a nonprofit organization, works on charitable ventures to inspire greater giving. We serve as a trusted advisor, intermediary and implementing partner across the private, nonprofit and public sectors. Through these partnerships, we have raised nearly $2 billion for causes such as disaster relief and global development. Our expertise includes fundraising and partnerships, employee engagement and corporate social responsibility (CSR), and finance and business services. Global Impact’s reach and services are complemented by the work of our subsidiary company, Geneva Global. Learn more at charity.org.