Accounting Manager: Fiscal Sponsor Clients
The Accounting Manager for Fiscal Sponsor Clients oversees all aspects of the accounting and finance functions of Global Impact’s Finance and Business Services department on behalf of assigned clients.
Fiscal Service Management & Delivery
- Manage fiscal service operations of Global Impact-Finance and Business Services clients with a focus on those under Global Impact Fiscal Sponsorship
- Ensure that appropriate internal controls are in place and adhered to
- Manage and coach accounting staff
- Month- end close
Fiscal Service Client Relationship Management
- Manage client relationships
- Manage stakeholders (legal, insurance, IT, banking committees & board members) on behalf of clients
- Act as liaison for external vendors/consultants on behalf of clients
- Manage client agreements/contracts, changes, renewals, etc.
- Provide oversight and management of staff
- Engage with the Finance & Accounting Team leadership and collaborate to help fulfill the mission
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting; CPA or MBA desirable 8 – 10 years progressive experience in accounting roles
- Non-profit, Net Asset required, Indirect Allocation accounting a plus
For complete requirements and details, please click on the link below:
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States for more than one year. Visa sponsorship is not available.
Global Impact encourages individuals to apply for this position who are of underrepresented backgrounds including, for example, race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
The salary range is $100K to $107K, depending on the experience you bring. On top of the competitive salary that we are offering, you’ll receive 12 paid holidays and 25 paid days off. We provide an excellent benefits plan including parental leave, medical, dental, short-term, and long-term disability, and a 401K program.
Global Impact has a hybrid office model and employees are expected in the office at least once per week and sometimes for other meetings or events. This role does have the potential to be fully remote from Central or Eastern Time Zones.