Updated April 12, 2021
As daily life and philanthropy around the world continue to evolve in response to COVID-19, Global Impact remains committed to the health and safety of our staff, partners and their loved ones. We are especially attuned to this unprecedented situation affecting our local communities, as well as the individuals at the heart of our mission – the world’s most vulnerable.
As our team works to support our partners across the nonprofit and private sectors, we have compiled information into one central location for easy access to the resources most relevant to your needs. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions or concerns – we are here to help you meet your objectives now and into the future.
Global Impact, supported by KPMG LLP, has released new research, the "COVID-19 Regulatory and Response Matrix," and a summary report, which detail international giving in the time of COVID-19 through a centralized source of information on 138 countries and territories across the globe.
Take a deeper look at this matrix through our COVID-19 international giving guide blog series:
- Part one: Regulatory requirements by country
- Part two: Emergency status and charitable designations
- Part three: Relief financing
Global Impact’s Charity Alliance partners are making a real difference in the midst of hard times.
With more than 110 million confirmed cases and over 2 million deaths, communities everywhere have felt the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic – but some have been impacted more than others. Around the world, we are witnessing economic downturn, a worsening hunger crisis, instability in health care systems, a rise in child abuse and more. Our Charity Alliance partners are responding in the face of these global threats.
Global Impact’s COVID-19 Relief Fund has provided over $1 million in relief funding for COVID-19, supporting both nonprofits that are providing critical relief, and those that are continuing other vital services during this pandemic.
Give to the COVID-19 Relief Fund today and help advance these relief and recovery efforts for those impacted.
- TOOLKIT | Tools to help take your workplace giving campaign virtual
- BLOG | Preventing the next global pandemic
- BLOG SERIES | Inside running a successful virtual workplace giving campaign
- BLOG | How your company can respond
- BLOG | What you need to know about Employee Assistance Programs
- BLOG | Virtual campaigns and employee giving
- WEBINAR | Engaging employees
- TOOLKIT | Boost employee engagement
- WEBINAR | Launching an Employee Assistance Program
- FUND | Adopt the Coronavirus Outbreak Fund
- BLOG | Developing your year-end fundraising strategy under the triple threat: Election year
- BLOG | 7 tips to launching your Giving Tuesday campaign in our COVID-19 world
- BLOG | 3 tips to develop successful and engaging virtual events
- BLOG | Global Impact President & CEO Scott Jackson on the future of philanthropy
- BLOG | Health Volunteers Overseas’ Founder & CEO Nancy Kelly on the evolution of global health
- WEBINAR | Action Against Hunger's response
- PODCAST | Scott Jackson on leading a nonprofit during a pandemic
- BLOG | How to handle staff turnover and recruitment during a pandemic
- BLOG | How your response can enhance your company’s journey
- BLOG | Engage with your employees virtually
- WEBINAR | Strategic globalization and its impact on human needs
- INTERVIEW | Scott Jackson on refocusing work during COVID-19
- PODCAST | Scott Jackson discusses the three parts of the COVID-19 lens
- BLOG | Fundraising success during and after the pandemic
- BLOG | How to navigate the new legislation and tax guidance
- BLOG – GENEVA GLOBAL | Doug Balfour on what a co-creative response looks like
- INTERVIEW | KPMG's Anita Whitehead's interview with Global Impact President & CEO Scott Jackson
- BLOG | Leadership during uncertain times
- BLOG – GENEVA GLOBAL | Nathaniel Heller on how to approach the pandemic
- BLOG | How to strengthen your response efforts
Global Impact's Operational Response
For the health of our employees and as part of our efforts to minimize community spread, Global Impact has limited business travel and our offices closed beginning March 13. All staff will telework until further notice. Fortunately, we are well positioned to continue our services virtually and do not expect any major disruptions to our work. Other implications are as follows:
- While we enjoy hosting our partners and opening our office space for use, we will temporarily refrain from this practice.
- Staff will communicate with their respective partner contacts to transfer in-person meetings to a virtual forum and we encourage our partners to do the same.
- Contingencies are in place to send and receive business mail and packages.
Due to the fluctuating nature of this situation, we will continue to monitor and adjust operational procedures as needed.