Global Impact Case Study – Fortune500 Company
- An international Fortune500 company focused on agriculture development and supplies required a partner to develop an evidence-based approach for a robust and meaningful corporate citizenship strategy on behalf of a new subsidiary company.
- Developed and recommended a unique framework for a central CSR strategy with decentralized execution based on results of the local needs assessments conducted in six strategic markets across Central America and the Caribbean, Africa and Asia.
- Identified four core elements of the CSR strategy – global programs, local community grants, employee engagement and disaster response – to promote thriving communities and vibrant futures for the client’s stakeholders through three main purpose pillars: empowering women, enabling youth and engaging communities.
- Advised the client on best practices to launch the new strategy, including community involvement and monitoring, and established relationships with nonprofits in each market to ensure successful execution.
- Transformed client’s global CSR strategy by placing the focus on community needs.
- Targeted strategies promoted thriving communities by empowering, enabling, and engaging communities through the following methods:
- Benefited three separate pillars of their strategy through implemented Global Programs.
- Applied for local grants to improve school systems and increase clean water access.
- Encouraged employee engagement volunteerism and membership.
To achieve results like these, reach out to us here.