Global Impact Case Study
- A fortune 100 corporate foundation was in dire need of supporting the on-the-ground disaster relief efforts following Typhoon Hagibis but were unable to do so directly from their corporate foundation to an international charity.
- The foundation reached out to Global Impact for help with funds distribution.
- Identified an international organization conducting response efforts.
- Vetted the charity and ensured organization was in good standing.
- Collect corresponding paperwork.
- Facilitated a grant from the foundation’s online grant management software to make the distribution.
- Distributed a $25,000 grant to an international emergency humanitarian aid organization which offered aid in response to global developments, focusing on issues of refugees and natural disasters, as they provided assistance in the Chiba Prefecture after Typhoon Hagibis.
To achieve results like these, reach out to us here.