Global Impact Case Study – Hilton Worldwide
- With properties in over 100 countries, Hilton sought to establish a disaster response program to support the communities they serve, as well as affected employees.
- They were looking to build long-term relationships with nonprofits serving the areas in which Hilton had properties, as well as a donation platform that would be secure and fully accessible for employees everywhere who wished to give their support.
- Developed the framework for the Hilton Responds disaster program, which included partnership agreements with eight well-respected disaster response and resiliency nonprofits that served all countries where Hilton had locations.
- Launched and maintained the Hilton Responds website for disaster fundraising campaigns, impact mapping, and program result statistics.
- Developed and hosted the technology platform for Hilton’s Employee Assistance Program, to process, respond to, and distribute funding to Team Members impacted by disasters and other hardships.
- Processed all corporate donations from Hilton for the purpose of disaster response and Team Member assistance, distributing funds to recipients in need worldwide.
- Developed and hosted the technology for Hilton’s Community Grants Program to administer the grant application and review process, and facilitate vetting of charitable projects around the world.
- Implemented corporate program to form partnerships and fundraise for disaster response worldwide.
- Empowered Hilton employees to support both co-workers around the world impacted by disasters and the charities serving those affected communities
- Maintained a 6-year partnership with Hilton, resulting in more than $3.1 million raised, including $1.2 million to support 1,300 Hilton employees in need.
Global Impact has been and continues to be one of our best strategic partners. What started out as work on a disaster response platform for one-off instances when Team Members were impacted by natural disaster has turned into a deep collaborative work stream that continues to grow. Our work with Global Impact allows us to respond to Team Members in times of need and to communities around the world that have been impacted by natural or man-made disasters. Our relationship with Global Impact has gone well beyond disaster response to Foundation consulting, grant making and extensive reporting. - Melissa Robinson, Director, Global Corporate Responsibility
To achieve results like these, reach out to us here.