A Global Impact Case Study - mEducation
- The mEducation Alliance is focused on the evidence-driven and sustainable role of edtech to advance quality educational outcomes. Initially formed in 2010, the mEducation Alliance is a unique, multi-stakeholder convening platform for government and donor policymakers, other investors, researchers, and practitioners to work together, particularly in lower-resource, developing country contexts
- The alliance needed a fiscal sponsor to facilitate the processing of contributions from government agencies and private nonprofits for their flagship conference, the annual mEducation Alliance Symposium.
- Served as the mEducation Alliance’s fiscal sponsor to accept and process tax-deductible gifts from donors, including government agencies, corporations and foundations.
- Entered into contracts on behalf of the Alliance for conference vendors and sponsors related to the symposium.
- Provided fiscal sponsorship for a highly successful symposium that drew 350 attendees from 47 countries, hosted at the U.S. Institute of Peace.
- Formed the foundation for a strong ongoing mEducation Alliance brand and donor base, supporting the Alliance’s transition to full independent 501c3 status in 2020.
"I've been delighted at the high-level of responsiveness and professionalism of the Global Impact team to support the mEducation Alliance. The support they provided for our 2019 Symposium was invaluable for facilitating the receipt and disbursement of event sponsorship funds." – Anthony Bloome, executive director and founder, the mEducation Alliance
To achieve results like these, reach out to us here.