Global Impact Case Study – [email protected]
- Passionate about making a difference, Global Impact staff regularly seek opportunities to have an impact on global issues.
- Global Impact leadership implement an annual employee giving campaign to exercise our own best practices for workplace giving, engage staff (especially those working remotely), boost morale, create a cohesive culture across all departments, and connect employees to the organization’s mission.
- Form a cross-departmental campaign planning team involving new and remote employees to develop the theme, goals, engagement activities and incentives.
- Plan and execute engagement activities to include the official launch event, raffles and contests to create excitement and encourage participation.
- Invite guest charity speakers who often have a connection to employees, creating a more direct emotional tie to the guest organization’s mission.
- Recruit staff to share their personal philanthropy stories through video and email, helping to inspire giving.
- Engage internal technology staff to launch a secure website to accept both one-time and recurring donations, eventually evolving the system to work with Growfund, Global Impact’s proprietary giving platform.
- Ensure engagement of all employees, both in office and remote, through prizes and contests that can be shared electronically, as well as webcast presentations by guest speakers.
- Raised more than $1,188,000 for those in need over the course of 22 years.
- Applied and refined Global Impact’s methods for employee engagement and workplace giving to better serve partners in these areas.
To achieve results like these, reach out to us here.