Global Impact Case Study
- In June 2020, a manufacturing company headquartered in the U.S. realized that COVID-19 had heavily impacted their employees and facilities across North America, South America, Europe and Asia. They developed a strategy to provide grants to charities working on COVID-19 relief in those locations in order to ensure the health, safety and well-being of their communities.
- The company reached out to Global Impact for help facilitating distributions to multiple different charities around the world while ensuring they were not putting their business at risk.
- Researched organizations doing boots-on-the-ground work in the regions key to the company.
- Made recommendations for grant recipients ranging from small community-led organizations to large, international, humanitarian organizations.
- Collected paperwork from the grantees and vetted each organization.
- Distributed $50 million to more than 45 charities, including five in Europe and the Middle East, five in Asia, 15 in South America and 23 in North America.
- Made grant contributions to provide much-needed COVID-19 relief supplies for the communities where their employees live and work, including purchasing PPE for health professionals in Brazil and Italy; contributing to COVID-19 vaccine development efforts in Latin America and elsewhere around the word; and supplying food baskets, clothing and other necessary supplies to underserved populations in the U.S.
To achieve results like these, reach out to us here.