Global Impact Case Study – High Impact Funds
- Global Impact sought to create a unique cause-focused giving opportunity that would appeal to corporations and donors, while expanding funding opportunities for charity partners
- Corporations needed a turnkey solution that could be used as a stand-alone giving opportunity or integrated with an existing employee giving or corporate social responsibility strategy.
- Donors, especially millennials, have become increasingly more likely to support a cause rather than any particular charity; they respond well to a focused set of international humanitarian causes connecting them with respected charities working in the sectors they want to support.
- Developed a suite of thematic High Impact Funds focused on key giving opportunities in partnership with charities specializing in each sector: clean water, disaster relief and resiliency, economic development, education, global health and child survival, human trafficking, hunger, malaria, refugees, women and girls.
- Selected charity recipients for contributions to each fund, offering corporations and donors a truly high impact opportunity to support a specific humanitarian need.
- Built and promoted a library of resources for implementing partners, which included action items, engagement activities and tools for post-campaign use.
- Connected donors with a cause they are passionate about by identifying nonprofits that are leaders in each programmatic sector to receive donations.
- Engaged donors and corporate partners to raise more than $200,000 for the thematic High Impact Funds in the past two years, supporting important humanitarian causes, from health care to clean water and disaster relief.
- Expanded the suite of High Impact Funds to include regional giving opportunities: Africa, Asia and the Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, Middle East, North America.
- Featured the High Impact Funds in conjunction with many international observance days, helping to raise awareness for these global areas of investment.
To achieve results like these, reach out to us here.