Global Impact Case Study – IMPACT2030
- IMPACT2030, a 15-year program in collaboration with the United Nations, civil society, public sector and academia, sought an operations and finance partner who would assist it in achieving its mission.
- In addition to a finance partner, IMPACT2030 needed fundraising, administration and social media support to empower their team to focus on the goal of mobilizing human capital to achieve the SDGs.
- Assisted the organization from inception by fulfilling staffing needs and executing administrative, finance, fundraising and social media responsibilities.
- Supported the recruitment of new corporate members through comprehensive onboarding procedures and oversaw the management of renewing corporate members through operational support in the form of membership tracking, customer service communications, and CRM maintenance.
- Conducted prospect research and developed a foundation outreach strategy to secure meetings with prospective funders.
- Maintained social media channels for IMPACT2030 to promote programming, members and news related to the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Delivered critical support for membership operations, fundraising, social media, finances and office administration to help IMPACT2030 connect corporate partners and the global community, anchored by SDG 17.
- Secured pitch meetings with five prominent funders, including Rockefeller Foundation, MacArthur Foundation, and W.K. Kellogg Foundation.
- Onboarded and integrated 65 new IMPACT2030 members, building on the 10 original members.
- Developed social media strategies and plans for event promotion, including for the IMPACT2030 Summits in 2016 and 2018.
To achieve results like these, reach out to us here.