Honors & Awards
As a recognized leader in international philanthropy, Global Impact received the following honors and awards in recognition of accomplishments in fundraising and campaign management:
- Wise Giving Alliance Charity Seal Holder from the Better Business Bureau, for meeting all 20 standards for management and governance. Global Impact has received this honor each year since 2005.
- GuideStar Platinum seal of approval
- 2016 Top-Rated Nonprofit Award via Great Nonprofits
- OPM Innovator Awards: Received for campaign innovations nine times for the Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capitol Area and eight consecutive years for the Combined Federal Campaign-Overseas.
- PR News 2012 Nonprofit PR Awards: Received honorable mention.
Global Impact's Executive Team and Board of Directors have received the following honors and awards:
- 2016 EXCEL Award for Outstanding Leadership: President and CEO Scott Jackson, received the Gelman, Rosenberg and Freedman EXCEL Award, which recognizes leadership achievement in the areas of innovation, motivation, community building, ethical integrity and strategic leadership.
- Honorable Mention for the Center for Nonprofit Advancement 2015 Board Leadership Award