The Staff Accountant supports workplace giving, funds and fiscal sponsor and fiscal agent cash receipts, ensures proper tracking of cash receipts throughout all systems.
- Codes, monitors, and reconciles of daily cash receipts for workplace giving campaigns.
- Enter all contributions for funds and fiscal sponsor clients.
- Works with charity alliance portal.
- Supports Director of Campaign Finance and Controller on amounts due from clients and special projects.
- Identifies process improvements as needed to improve efficiency.
- Prepares donor reporting for funds and fiscal sponsor clients and responds to client inquiries.
- Sends donor acknowledgements and tax receipts and maintains records.
- Reconcile and monitors related balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Provides year-end audit support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting experience.
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g., advanced data, formulas)
- Experience with ANDAR software is a plus.
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others within and across functions at all levels of the company.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Interested candidates – To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at [email protected].
About Global Impact
Global Impact is a leader in growing global philanthropy. The organization builds partnerships and raises resources that help the world’s most vulnerable people by providing integrated, partner-specific advisory and backbone services; workplace fundraising and representation; campaign design, marketing and implementation for workplace and signature fundraising campaigns; and fiscal agency and technology services. Global Impact partners with hundreds of public and private sector workplace giving campaigns to generate funding for an alliance of more than 100 of the most respected international charities. Through strategic council and implementation support, Global Impact equips nonprofits, public sector and private sector organizations to achieve their philanthropic goals. The organization also leads national marketing efforts for the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), and serves as Outreach Coordinator for the Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area (CFCNCA), the Combined Federal Campaign-Overseas (CFC-O) and seven other CFC zones across the United States. Since 1956, Global Impact has generated more than $1.8 billion to help the world’s most vulnerable people.