Marketing and Communications Coordinator, CFC
- Support the marketing and communications efforts for the CFCs Global Impact has been sub-contracted to administer in alignment with the direction provided by the national CFC marketing Outreach Coordinator and the Local Federal Coordinating Committees (LFCCs).
- Support the development, customization and implementation of CFC printed marketing materials including posters, cards, and pledge forms.
- Assist in the preparation of written materials such as press releases, articles, speeches, talking points, training guides, campaign materials, newsletters and web content, including materials in support of the LFCCs.
- Assist in the building out and updating of the CFC websites with engaging and relevant content.
- In partnership with other stakeholders, support the marketing and communications for the two major CFCNCA events.
- Support the collection of data, analysis and report out of CFC marketing and communications efforts.
- Other duties as relevant to the marketing and communications for CFCs and/or Global Impact.
- A marketing professional with at least three years of experience
- Demonstrable success in the implementation of strategic marketing and communication plans and programs
- Proven project management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities and diverse stakeholders
- Excellent writing and editing skills and the ability to write for a variety of audiences in a variety of formats (electronic and print)
- Experience with graphic design and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strategic planning and analytical skills
- Must be creative and innovative
- Able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines with a focus on results
- Attention to detail and organization
Interested candidates—To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume, with salary expectations and history to Human Resources at [email protected]
About Global Impact
Global Impact is a leader in growing global philanthropy. The organization builds partnerships and raises resources that help the world’s most vulnerable people by providing integrated, partner-specific advisory and backbone services; workplace fundraising and representation; campaign design, marketing and implementation for workplace and signature fundraising campaigns; and fiscal agency and technology services. Global Impact partners with hundreds of public and private sector workplace giving campaigns to generate funding for an alliance of more than 100 of the most respected international charities. Through strategic council and implementation support, Global Impact equips nonprofits, public sector and private sector organizations to achieve their philanthropic goals. The organization also leads national marketing efforts for the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), and serves as Outreach Coordinator for the Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area (CFCNCA), the Combined Federal Campaign-Overseas (CFC-O) and seven other CFC zones across the United States. Since 1956, Global Impact has generated more than $1.8 billion to help the world’s most vulnerable people.