- Represent Global Impact in assigned workplace giving campaigns for the purpose of increasing campaign revenue.
- Serve as a liaison externally to assigned public and private sector employee giving accounts, funded charities and strategic alliances.
- Develop and maintain relationships with assigned campaign managers, charity partners, federation colleagues and other parties.
- Become knowledgeable with the work of Global Impact member charities and make presentations to employee leaders and potential donors about their work.
- Facilitate volunteer involvement in campaign activities.
- Maintain communications between Global Impact and assigned campaign managers regarding campaign activities.
- Seek opportunities for involvement in campaign activities, such as trainings and employee meetings, in order to bring broader exposure of Global Impact member charities to potential donors.
- Complete reporting tasks, as required.
- Maintain regular communications with the Director of National Campaign Engagement.
- Ability to work independently; a self-starter and action oriented.
- A strong customer service orientation with the ability to interact with a variety of internal and external professionals.
- Experience in fundraising with administration and project management skills.
- Strong critical thinking and analytic skills.
- Ability to develop and manage processes.
- Evidence of analytical, interpersonal communication, and volunteer facilitation. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and through written word.
- Able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines with a focus on results.
- Well organized with strong attention to detail.
- Outcome focused.
- Agility and flexibility to meet organizational requirements.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university.
- To be considered, applications must include both resume and cover letter.
- Your cover letter should explain your interest and relevant experience.
- In the email subject line, please put CAMPAIGN REPRESENTATIVE and your name.
- Email to [email protected]
About Global Impact
Global Impact is a leader in growing global philanthropy. The organization builds partnerships and raises resources that help the world’s most vulnerable people by providing integrated, partner-specific advisory and secretariat services; campaign design, marketing and implementation for workplace and signature fundraising campaigns; and fiscal agency, technology services and integrated giving platforms. Global Impact works with more than 300 public and private sector workplace giving campaigns to generate funding for an alliance of more than 100 international charities. Through strategic council and implementation support, Global Impact equips private sector and nonprofit organizations to achieve their philanthropic goals. The organization also served as administrator for four of the world’s largest workplace giving campaigns, including the Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area (CFCNCA) and the Combined Federal Campaign-Overseas (CFC-O). Since 1956, Global Impact has generated more than $1.8 billion to help the world’s most vulnerable people.