Associate, Partner Solutions
- Day to day management of internal projects as well as external client engagements, to include reporting and tracking of timeline and deliverables
- Support development of strategic recommendations and implementation tactics in the areas of fundraising, communications, marketing, and organizational operations
- Provides coordination and support to the Partner Solutions team and clients to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, goals and deadlines
- Provides development and administrative support including managing and maintaining contacts lists, facilitating external communications, database and file management, coordination of team schedules, meetings and conferences, capturing notes and communicating action items to drive outcomes
- Conducts research and synthesizes data into concise, meaningful reports
- Leads and effectively manages special projects and initiatives
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 1-3 years’ of prior work experience including fundraising and administrative experience
- Well-organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently; think ahead and present solutions
- Able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines with a focus on results
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and through written word
- Interpersonal communication skills, professionalism and a positive approach to work
- A strong customer service orientation with the ability to interact with a variety of internal and external professionals
- Outcome focused
- Strong critical thinking and analytic skills
- Ability to develop and manage team processes
- Agility and flexibility to meet organizational requirements
- Knowledge of international and humanitarian affairs
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, SalesForce or other CRMs, SharePoint, Adobe Creative suite, and Vertical Response or other email communications tools a plus.
Interested candidates should submit salary history and expectations along with cover letter and resume to [email protected].
About Global Impact
Global Impact is a leader in growing global philanthropy. The organization builds partnerships and raises resources that help the world’s most vulnerable people by providing integrated, partner-specific advisory and backbone services; workplace fundraising and representation; campaign design, marketing and implementation for workplace and signature fundraising campaigns; and fiscal agency and technology services. Global Impact partners with hundreds of public and private sector workplace giving campaigns to generate funding for an alliance of more than 100 of the most respected international charities. Through strategic council and implementation support, Global Impact equips nonprofits, public sector and private sector organizations to achieve their philanthropic goals. The organization also leads national marketing efforts for the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), and serves as Outreach Coordinator for the Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area (CFCNCA), the Combined Federal Campaign-Overseas (CFC-O) and seven other CFC zones across the United States. Since 1956, Global Impact has generated more than $1.8 billion to help the world’s most vulnerable people.