Associate, Charity Services
- Prepares and completes campaign applications; meeting application deadlines and maintaining communication with the Director, Charity Services on any progress or issues that arise in the process.
- Coordinates and manages the state registration process for an assigned group of clients; this includes submitting registration forms, working with regulatory offices, and meeting customer service needs.
- Coordinates and manages the annual charity partnership certification eligibility review in order to ensure that all requirements are met. (for an assigned group of clients/charities)
- Collaborates with assigned charity members on strategic planning for the workplace giving campaign season.
- Maintains and understands policies and procedures/requirements for workplace giving campaigns.
- Maintain records retention with regards to campaign applications, charity information and recertification on an annual basis.
- Cultivates positive relationships with staff at our charity partners (our clients) to enable the on time completion of certifications and campaign applications and timely response for “Action Item” requests.
- Collaborates with Charity Services colleagues on various processes and projects.
- Accepts additional assignments, serves on task forces and completes special projects, as needed.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years experience in an administrative capacity, preferably in a member services or charity environment.
- Experience examining and applying regulatory policies and procedures, familiarity with non-profit financial and organizing documents, i.e. IRS Form 990, financial statements, articles of incorporation, is preferred.
- Interest in international relief and development preferred.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to be an effective team player.
- Customer service focus is essential.
- Ability to manage strict timelines and adhere to deadlines; strong organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite experience required, including database experience.
- Prior experience with SharePoint and Salesforce strongly preferred.
Interested candidates – To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at [email protected]
About Global Impact
Global Impact is a leader in growing global philanthropy. The organization builds partnerships and raises resources that help the world’s most vulnerable people by providing integrated, partner-specific advisory and backbone services; workplace fundraising and representation; campaign design, marketing and implementation for workplace and signature fundraising campaigns; and fiscal agency and technology services. Global Impact partners with hundreds of public and private sector workplace giving campaigns to generate funding for an alliance of more than 100 of the most respected international charities. Through strategic council and implementation support, Global Impact equips nonprofits, public sector and private sector organizations to achieve their philanthropic goals. The organization also leads national marketing efforts for the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), and serves as Outreach Coordinator for the Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area (CFCNCA), the Combined Federal Campaign-Overseas (CFC-O) and seven other CFC zones across the United States. Since 1956, Global Impact has generated more than $1.8 billion to help the world’s most vulnerable people.