Associate, Campaign Engagement
- Serves as customer service representative to clients, sourcing questions and inquires.
- Provides administrative support to the Director of Campaign Engagement and other Regional Directors located across the country.
- Maintains quality and accuracy of contacts lists.
- Manages SharePoint and Salesforce platforms.
- Consults and trains team on effective use of SharePoint and Salesforce.
- Effectively coordinates and facilitates team programs, processes, meetings, conferences, team schedules and reports.
- Coordinates collateral stock and collateral fulfillment to team members and employee giving campaign accounts.
- Supports seasonal campaign staff with event tracking and supply shipments.
- Coordinates volunteer database, including recruitment and placement at events.
- Maintains tracking sheets for projects, charity responses and invoice/payment schedules.
- Analyzes and synthesizes campaign and other industry data into significant reports.
- Designs procedures for effective reporting and data collection in order to comply with quarterly organizational report needs.
- Leads and effectively manages special projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in an administrative capacity, preferably in a member services, volunteer management or nonprofit environment.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite experience required, including database experience.
- Prior experience with SharePoint and Salesforce strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar and Google Hangout preferred.
- Able to manage multiple projects, strict timelines and adhere to deadlines with a focus on results.
- Well organized with strong administrative expertise and outstanding attention to detail.
- Capability to work independently; a self-starter and action oriented.
- A strong customer service orientation with the capability to interact with variety of internal and external professionals and both orally and through written word.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to be an effective team player.
- Interest in nonprofit, global philanthropy and international relief & development preferred.
- Agility and flexibility to meet organizational requirements.
- Strong critical thinking and analytic expertise.
Interested candidates – To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at [email protected].
About Global Impact
Global Impact is a leader in growing global philanthropy. The organization builds partnerships and raises resources that help the world’s most vulnerable people by providing integrated, partner-specific advisory and backbone services; workplace fundraising and representation; campaign design, marketing and implementation for workplace and signature fundraising campaigns; and fiscal agency and technology services. Global Impact partners with hundreds of public and private sector workplace giving campaigns to generate funding for an alliance of more than 100 of the most respected international charities. Through strategic council and implementation support, Global Impact equips nonprofits, public sector and private sector organizations to achieve their philanthropic goals. The organization also leads national marketing efforts for the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), and serves as Outreach Coordinator for the Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area (CFCNCA), the Combined Federal Campaign-Overseas (CFC-O) and seven other CFC zones across the United States. Since 1956, Global Impact has generated more than $1.8 billion to help the world’s most vulnerable people.