Red Nose Day Returns May 25, 2017
When you participate in Red Nose Day, you take a leadership role in ending child poverty, and build a company culture of fun with a purpose.
For the third year in a row, Global Impact is supporting employee and community engagement of U.S. corporations, faith-based groups, and associations with Red Nose Day.
Through the power of entertainment, Red Nose Day raises awareness and money for kids who need our help the most – at home and around the world. Red Nose Day is on a mission to end child poverty, and has raised over $1 billion globally in just over 25 years. Launched in America in 2015, Red Nose Day has raised more than $60 million in its first two years. Grants from the organization are now at work in all 50 states and 25 countries internationally, helping to keep children and young people living in poverty safe, healthy and educated.
Sharing a laugh brings people together. The Red Nose not only raises money to help, it’s a symbol of support for the cause. You can easily integrate Red Nose Day into your spring calendar and capture some incredible benefits.
- Your company is in good company. In 2016, there were over 1,400 workplaces engaged in Red Nose Day.
- The Red Nose Day employee engagement model offers opportunities for employees to build teamwork, work across departments, enhance leadership skills, along with fostering relationships between branches, and boosting morale.
- Empower your employees to have a direct hand in social change
- Support the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals to end childhood poverty in the next 15 years.
For your employee engagement activities, we do the work, and you take the credit.
- Individualized support from our team to yours throughout the campaign.
- Fundraising toolkits to launch and organize your campaign.
- Turnkey solutions to make your campaign as effective as possible.
To join the fun, contact us at [email protected].