Honors & Awards
As a recognized leader in international philanthropy, Global Impact received the following honors and awards in recognition of accomplishments in fundraising and campaign management:
- 2016 Top-Rated Nonprofit Award via Great Nonprofits
- Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance Charity Seal: Received for eight consecutive years for meeting all 20 standards for charity accountability, including strict standards for governance and oversight.
- Vanguard Award to honor the CFCNCA as the leading campaign in the area.
- GiveSpot “Top 100 Highly Rated Charities”: Chosen to be among this year’s top 100 for sound financial management and commitment to financial integrity.
- PR News 2012 Nonprofit PR Awards: Received honorable mention.
- The Conference Board: Named Global Impact an innovative public private partnership for corporate responses to humanitarian disasters.
- OPM Innovator Awards: Received for campaign innovations eight times for the Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capitol Area and each consecutive year since 2007 for the Combined Federal Campaign-Overseas.
Global Impact's Executive Team and Board of Directors have received the following honors and awards:
- 2016 EXCEL Award for Outstanding Leadership: Scott Jackson, President and CEO of Global Impact, received the Gelman, Rosenberg and Freedman EXCEL Award from the Center for Nonprofit Advancement.
- Board Leadership Award: 2015 Honorable Mention Recipient.
- Chief Information and Operating Officer Recognition: 2012 SmartCXO Award from SmartCEO magazine.